ARE HUMAN RESOURCES THE KEY FOR INNOVATION?
We will treat innovation in the field of human resource attempting to understand its role in the future business.
Opening with Federico Visentin, CEO Mevis, Federmeccanica vice-presidente and Cuoa president.
Jessica Conser, Director of Learning and Development df Viacom, speaker at Masie Learning Conference 2017
– The HR’s geography in the future: we will import resources?
– Continuos learning: yes, but how?
– The education’s future: how will University and education change?
– How is it possibile to be competitive in world with fast changes?
Roberto Battaglia, Head of HR Corporate & Investment Banking at Intesa Sanpaolo
– How tecnology is chaging the people’s role?;
– Which soft skills will be important in the future?;
– Will the high-skilled and low-skilled worker’s gap exanpd?
– Andremo verso forme più orizzontali e liquide di impresa in termini di contrattualistica?
Silvio Lenares, HR Human Relations Counselor – Executive Coach
– How to built a network: is it the crucial soft skill?
Modera Nicola Farronato, B-smark Founder, Dublin. He will discuss about the irish entreprenurial siystem, in particular the GEC (Guinness Enterprise Center) and the Enterprise Ireland
Mevis SPA, Via Borgo Tocchi, 36027 Rosà (VI)
Friday, December 1, 2017 – 18.30 pm